Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Challenge

Last week on Thursday at 11.30 after morning tea room 15 had a great big Challenge at the courts.
Lepa and Matthew got the balls ,cones , and hockey sticks.

Room 15 waited in line for their turn. Room 15 had to wait for ages. We had partners my partner was Destiny. I was going to go first.

Finally it was my turn. I was nervous!!! But I was exited too. My stomach felt like it was going to be left behind at the start. I had to bend over. It was kind of sore . We had to dribble the ball around the cones. At the beginning it was easy but at the end it was kind of difficult because all the cones were stuck closer together. I just went on and finished. My time was 1.20 on all of the times. We had to go 3 times.

It was Destiny`s turn but then she had a stomach ache so Ms Squires said I had to go with Jarna. Her time was 44 seconds. We all went 3 times then we had to go back to class.

When we came to class I said to my friend "I really liked it. It was fun like we had done athletics. We really got some exercise"
The End

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mubasshira,
    That was a very detailed piece of writing. I liked how you wrote about how you were nervous and your stomach being left behind. Keep up the amazing writing.

    Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete