Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

My First Presentation!!

"Oh no!" I felt so nervous. It was 7:45 am on the 22nd of February 2010 and guess what? It was my first ever presentation. My legs were shaking and I was so nervous. Their were 8 presenters and I was the last person to give my speech. These were the presenters Angela, Selena, Ala, Aiden, Toreka, Erene, Seini-Mino (Technician) and me. I had learnt it of by heart but I still got a few mistakes.
In my presentation I was talking about Google Docs which is a application on Google. I really liked it it was a really nice.

I will come back and tell you more but for now I really felt nervous. I am really going to work on speaking loudly because I think lots of people thought that I really needed to speak slowly. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mubashirra. My name is Naketa Ferguson. I was part of the group you presented to yesterday. I don't live in America, I live in Otara, Manukau City. I drove the visitors around to different places throughout the day.

    Wow! I absolutely enjoyed your presentation yesterday. I cannot believe that you are only Year 6 this year. I can tell that you practiced your speech lots because you very rarely looked at the monitor. I was most impressed with your in depth knowledge of Google Apps.

    Thank you again for sharing your story.
    Kia manuia
    Naketa

    ReplyDelete