Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Count Down Begins

Guess what day it is today? Well the date is 10th July 2010 and school starts on the 19th July. There is only 10 days left! (including this amazing day). Anyways, I am going to be telling you what I have done so far in the holidays and, what I really am looking forward to term 3.

First I am going to tell you a little bit about my first five days of these day off schools. For the first few days it was really quiet in the house until, I thought of going out for shopping. My sisters and I really liked this idea, so for 4 days in a row we went shopping (I had got a lot of things).

Then after a few days I was stuffed up in my room again, so I decided to watch a few movies. I watched all the Harry Potter movies AGAIN. They were cool to watch because it had been a very long time since I had watched any of them. So I really liked this experiment.

Finally I am going to be telling you what I really am looking forward to. I really think that next term I will be able to achieve higher than I got last term. I also can't wait for out new student teacher, I think he is going to be amazing.

Now I am not bored at all because I have been blogging lately and, if I start blogging my mind gets into it and I have a splendid time doing all this for my viewers. I am really happy that I have got a chance to get blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Muba,
    I can't really imagine watching ALL of the Harry Potter movies. What a marathon. Mrs Burt & I have been shopping like you, and had to buy an extra bag to bring our things home. I have enjoyed travelling & learning things for school, but I'm ready to come home now. I'm glad you're looking forward to term three, because I am too. Keep up the blogging.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Mr Burt,

    Thanks you for leaving me a really nice comment. I am very looking forward to Mighty Mariners. I hope you keep looking at my blog. Thank you.

    Your Sincerely,
    Mubasshira

    ReplyDelete