Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

2012 Reflection

Honestly, I think that 2012 has been full of surprises. I think this because at the beginning of the year, I thought that year 8 wasn't going to be a very surprising year. Though 2012 has had their ups and downs and to be totally honest, I think there was an equal amount on both, though I won't say it on here. This is suppose to be happy, right?

One of the things that was great of 2012 was the friends. It's going to be our last year together and we've made the most of it and hopefully cherish this one last week together. My friends, Sylvia, Seini-Mino, Selena and Toreka have also been great support this year and I'm really going to miss when we leave, though we will still be in contact.

Another thing that I'm really glad about is the opportunities that I have gotten this year. Extension was great at this, one of the many reasons is because we got to meet a few guys from the Auckland Museum, where they taught us about animation now and also back in the days. There has been many opportunities that have been great and I'm really proud of taking them.


2 comments: