Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Semester 2013 Reflection

My first semester of Selwyn College has been great. I've had many option classes that I've enjoyed. I have had the classes; Maori, Drama and Spanish and I have the say Drama was the best.

My drama class had one of the best teachers, Ms Sophia. She is such a wonderful teacher and made Drama extremely fun. We had drama 3 times a week and each period we would do one act to our class. We would even play fun games at the beginning of class to get us hyped up and for the period. Having assessments were really fun as well and weren't boring at all. One of the things I really really liked about Drama was getting confident. I realized by the end of the semester I was becoming more confident in acting. It was awesome!

Maori was pretty fun too. My Maori class teacher, Whaea Whi was really funny and nice as well. We only had Maori for 1 term but we did hongi's with the class and I think I actually learnt heaps from this class. Stuff that I didn't even know before.

Spanish has been great. My Spanish teacher, Senora Murphy is really nice too. She's really patient with us and would certainly help us learn. I've learnt the basics and once I got the hang of it, it's pretty easy. I realized learning a new language is heaps of fun.

We're a quarter of the way through our second semester now. It's been great so far and I really hope this one is just as great.

1 comment: