Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

I am 11 Years Old!!!

2 days ago was my Birthday. This was the May 1st. I was really excited. Today I am going to tell you all of the things that I did with my Family.

When It was 12 o'clock AM, right on the dot my sister said Happy Birthday ( I sleep late on weekends , I sleep around 3-4). It was amazing. I had forgot that it was 12 and I was turning 10! I said "Thank you" and then went on the computer and went on all the things like Birthday Alarm and I had so many emails from my friends. I also went to my email and had sooo Many!!!1. I just loved reading all my mails. One of my favourite emails was from my sister Moonisah). She said:
Happy Birthday to you,
your a hundred and two,
You act like a Monkey,
and you are one two.
I Laughed.

When I woke up on the morning my whole family said Happy Birthday, even my sisters friends that know me. I had a great day. I had also been given 50 dollars from my mum. I spent 20 dollars and saved the rest. I wish next year I have another great birthday like I did this year.

1 comment: