Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Year 5's Amazing Picnic


"Tringgggg" as the bell went I raced to class. It was a special day for me and all the year 5's. "It's the picnic today, Yaay!" As you all know it was the picnic day and as the bell went all the year 5's had lined up and were waiting anxiously to go to the picnic. We were all going to go down to the reserve. "The weather is looking bad so I think I'll have to change the plan Ms Squires said in a sad mood. "Ohhhhh!!" That was a really bad news for me. I had got shocked.

As soon as the bell went for the end of our interval we quickly lined up and Ms Squires told us the plan. All the excited years 5's are going NOW! Ms Squires said in a mood like it was a thriller film but at the end was a happy mood of Ms Squires. "YES!!!!" Room 15 shouted. I had a blond moment when everyone was screaming and talking to their friends. Firstly we just had played games.

"Thousands of options! soccer, touch, midnight, softball hmm which one should I be in?...." "Ouch" what was that? Oh no that was my tummy hurting. I wasn't able to run. So I just sat in a corner that had luscious trees that was swaying in the wind. A little while later it started to rain. Everyone stopped right away and quickly hurried off to their classes.

"Mmmmh delicious that was the best meal I have had in this year". Cutlery checked, 8 dishes checked. "Oh my gosh how many dishes were their? Who was going to eat all of eat?" I shouted out to my group. "Calm down Mubasshira!!! we're going to eat them and by the way if their is still stuffed left we'll give it to the teachers. Stay calm girl stay calm". Selena said as she gobbled up 2 of my brownies. As she ate it she said "Delicious You should bring some more to school tomorrow if you have some left at home". Their was lots of other things. Ala's Cream puffs, Selena's rice and potato salad with chicken on top, Seini-Mino's Chop Suey, Angela's Piklets and sausages, Toreka's sticky rice, Mmmh that was delicious too and my Brownies and cupcakes. Sticky Rice was awesome, sticky rice with caramel on top. What else could be such a nice treat other than sticky rice. "Munch Munch Munch!" when I gobbled up the sticky rice it was as if I was in a world that had caramel all over. Caramel Trees, caramel rivers, and all sorts of stuff like that. "Cheese" Ms Squires said as she clipped a picture.


As I finished eating all our! group had to finish clean up. "Ohhhhhh". "Can you guys clean everything up all the other tables as well". "Ehh" I groaned to Selena. As we all finished cleaning up our tables were glistening and glinting. Luckily we all finished and went to play before the playing bell was over. "Tringgggg" and the bell was over that minute. "Oh No". It was as if I was never going to get break anytime in my life. I wish we will have another picnic with no rain just happiness and sun.

1 comment: