Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Extension Reflection

On the 29th of May 2010, which is a Saturday, Rock Our World came to an end. In case you don't know what Rock Our World (ROW) is, let me tell you. Rock Our World is this global competition. The name of our ROW this term was Walk Our World (WOW). In this we collaborate with people over the world and make connections. This year we have talked to one of the head shoe designers, his name is D'Wayne Edwards. Here is a little reflection on how I did.

1.
What did I do well?
I think I have helped a lot on group things, such as:
Making a shoe in a group.
Making up the story and helping my group in difficult times.


2. How could I have improved on what I did?
I think I would have improved by doing things such as:
Helping my group in making ideas.
Helping the group Making the movie

Brick Wall

3. How did the Brick Wall interrupt you in your work?
The brick wall interrupted me by:
Talking mostly.
Not group working.

Purpose

4. What is the purpose behind ROW?
1. Collaborating with the world
2. Respecting cultures
3.Making Connections with the world
4.Having Great opportunities to talk to people around the world.
5.Respecting and knowing different people.

2 comments: