Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ala, Selena, Toreka and Me!!

A few days ago Ala, Selena, Toreka and me had a day out at Ala's house. We had so much fun. Unfortunately Angela, Seini-Mino, and Sylvia couldn't make it. We were quite upset of that, because we were planning to have a friends get together!! Even though a few girls couldn't make it doesn't mean we didn't have a cool time, I am going to tell you about a few things we did.

When Ala had called me up, she said that we were going to have a sleepover. I said yes to that. Then she said that Angela, Seini-Mino and Sylvia couldn't make it because they were busy. "Ohhhhh" I said. As soon as I put the phone down, I packed everything and then put it onto the side for the next day.

The day had come and Ala's mum came to pick me up. As soon as Toreka and me got to the house, Selena and Ala started yelling like crazy."YAY" the screaming girls screamed! It was insane.

When we got together we started talking and playing. We got a little bit bored so we went Sylvia Park, from there I got a really cute key necklace, Ala got a t'shirt and Toreka got a headband. By then it was about 7:00, so we decided to go back home.

Then it was a really fun part because we played blindfolds. It was amazing because we played in the dark and it was hilarious because we had to make silly sounds to tease the person that was blindfolded, plus we got to chuck clothes at them. Hahaha.

For dinner, we all got pizzas, then we watched a movie. The name of the movie that, we watched is Vampire Sucks. During the movie, Selena told me that we should be awake the whole night. A few minutes later I saw Selena and Ala asleep. Me and Maraina (Ala's little sister) were awake till 12 am and we watched 2 movies.

Us, friends had such a good time there. Ala was even thinking of doing this once again. I think I have told you enough. I hope I can get on my blog these holidays and write some more. Anyways, Merry Christmas and have a happy holiday. Bye

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mubasshira!
    I love being with mmy friends. It was SUCH a cool night! We should SO do it again. I loved your review of the get-together.
    Great Work!
    Toreka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Muba,
    I love your recount of that night. It was an upset to find out that three of our friends couldn't make it, but that sure didn't stop us from having a good time. My favourite paragraph was that one about the game we played: Blindfolds. It WAS really funny.

    That was an amazing post.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete