Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

School is Nearly Starting!!!


Today is the 1st of Febuary and school is nearly starting. I just can't wait. Do you know why I'm so excited? I'm so excited because this year we're going to be dealing with netbooks and, because I'm a year 7 this year!!

In about 7 days time, I will be getting a netbook. With these type of devices I won't be needing a whole bunch of stationary. Also, with these, we will be doing all our writing, reading work and a whole lot more in there.

One of the other things I am so eager about is meeting up with my friends. It's been a very long time since we've seen each other. I am looking forward to seeing if we will be in the same classes again.

I hope I will have a very nice year this year with all my friends and all the new things.


Thanks to this link for letting me use their photo.

2 comments: