Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Best Friend Selena


Hi my name is Mubasshira and I am going to tell you about my best friend Selena. Selena and I have been friends for 5 years this is way to long. She is so caring and loving. Whenever I am sad or if I have got hurt she will always say "Are you alright". To me she is like a sister. I am older than her she is 9 years old and I am 10 years old. Her birthday is on 6th July and my birthday is 1st May. We have been best friends since year 1. We always have little fights for pencils but we always solve it in a happy way. When ever she dosen`t have a pencil or something I will always let her use it and after when I don`t have it I will always find a resolution to it.

So do you have a friend that is so caring and loving like Selena?

No comments:

Post a Comment