Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Guess what? My birthday is in 3 days. It is on May the 1st. I am really excited and is already planning about what I am going to do on that day. I have a huge list of what I am going to do. My favourite part of the year is this. I just love turning a year older. It is marvelous. I love to celebrate with my family and friends.

When I turned 9 years old my sister from Barbados sent me a shiny blue Mp4 player which looks like an Ipod. Here is a picture of how it looks.
When I turned 10 my sister, once again gave em somthing. Guess what that was. Well that was a Wii. I have played with it all year and I have not got board with it. I wonder what she is going to be giving me this year.

I am going to be giving out little gifts to my friends as well. I just can't wait. I hope I have a mind blowing day and I get lots and lots of presents. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment