Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

School Is Nearly Starting!!!

School is nearly starting in about 4 days!!! The holidays are coming to an end and I am so anxious for school. These holidays have been passing by really quickly like a like a car whizzing through a unknown street as if a ghost has haunted it. In these awesome holidays I have done many things. I have a very big list of things I have done. I am going to tell you about a few things I have done.

Firstly I would like to tell you about my amazing Easter. I have got a good news about Easter and a bad news. The good news is that I got SO many chocolate eggs which were delicious and the bad news is that I could not eat them all. What I had to do, was I had to share them with my brother and sisters. That wasn't really nice to me.

Secondly I am going to tell you a little about me going to my cousins house and having a stupendous day. Together we did a lot of things but I am going to tell you about only 3 of the things that were most enjoyable. These are the things:
1. My auntie made my most favourite desert and I had lots of it. It was so scrumptious and when I saw it my mouth went watery and I just couldn't resist it.
2. I had brought some maths (Multiplication and Division) cards with me and my 8 year old started saying them and answering them. She didn't have the right answers but she started to learn them.
3. The competition, my cousin and my brother had a challenge in answering the questions of the maths cards first. It was amazing. They didn't know the answers and would scream out loud. It was funny because my brother would make a excuse to go away and then he would go at the back of me and check the answer because the answers were at the back of the cards. He made a excuse like he wanted to get out of class.
So that was the 2nd thing and lastly the third.

The third is an amazing thing. I got a invisible pen!! There is 2 features to it which is a light and a felt that is the colour white. How different it that but the cool thing is that you have to write neatly so you can see what you are then you press the light button which is on the pen and you will be able to see what you are writing.


So that was it for today. I hope I have a wonderful start to next term. Thank You.





No comments:

Post a Comment